Your privacy is important to us. Kube Partners is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) as well as each applicable national Personal Data protection laws and regulations.
- What data do we collect?
When you use this Website, Kube Partners will collect any personal data you provide us, including personal identification information (e.g. name, email address, location, phone number, etc.).
In addition to the personal data you provide to Kube Partners yourself, Kube Partners may collect, record and process additional (personal) data generated as a result of using the Website. This concerns the following personal data:
- Data from the used equipment, such as a unique device ID, version of the operating system and settings of the device you use to access a service;
- Information about the use of a service, such as the time at which you use the service and the type of service that is used;
- Location details from your device or derived from your IP address that is provided to us when you use a particular service;
- Data available from external sources. We may receive information about you from public or commercially available sources.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kube Partners with most of the data we collect when you use this Website. In particular, we collect data and process data when you:
- Send us an email;
- Share the webpages of our Website on social media platforms;
- Request to receive information;
- Download files on the Website (such as white papers, reports);
- Register online or request a demo;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any message board or via email; or
- Use or view our Website via your browser’s cookies.
Kube Partners may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: Google, LinkedIn, Lever, SharpSpring.
How will we use your data?
By using the Website, Kube Partners will collect and process your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Your Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
- Website Browsers / Administration. We use your Personal Data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how visitors access and use our Website and applications; to provide reports to prospective partners, service providers, regulators, and others; to implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention, and other services designed to protect our customers, partners and us; and to enforce our policies, directives and processes.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may use your Personal Data for marketing and promotional purposes, including communications through email or equivalent electronic means. For example, we use your Personal Data, such as your email address, to send news and newsletters, research, event updates and product data, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think will interest you.
- We use your Personal Data to communicate with you, including responding to requests for assistance, information, newsletter, or career information. We can communicate with you in a variety of ways, including email, via your social media accounts if you have agreed, and/or text message.
- Customer service. We use your Personal Data for customer service purposes, including providing services to you, for technical support or other similar purposes and to establish and maintain customer accounts.
- Research and development. We use your Personal Data for research and development purposes, including improving our Website, applications, services, and customer experience and for other research and analytical purposes dedicated to improving our products, services, businesses, operations and processes.
- Legal compliance. We use your Personal Data to comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to an authority or court order or discovery request.
- What is the basis for processing of your Personal Data?
We process your Personal Data in accordance with the provisions set out in the GDPR and the relevant applicable Data Protection laws and regulations. The legal basis for processing your Personal Data are:
- To comply with contractual obligations or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract. When you subscribe to a particular service through the Website, the purposes of processing your Personal Data are primarily determined by that service and we will process your information so that we can provide that service to you, assist you and answer your requests, or evaluate if we can offer you a product or service and under which conditions.
- As a result of your consent. When you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data by us for certain services through the Website, for instance if we need to carry out further processing for purposes other than those set forth in this Privacy Notice, we will inform you and, where necessary, obtain your consent. You can withdraw consent at any time. For further information on the right of withdrawal, please see below Section “What are your data protection rights?”
- Within the scope of a legitimate interest. On occasion we may not need your consent to use your data, given our legitimate interest to do so but we must inform you that we do this; examples of this are for:
- The analysis and optimisation of the Website;
- Ensuring IT security and the IT operation of Kube Partners;
- Prevention and investigation of criminal acts.
- On the basis of Kube Partners legal obligations or in the public interest. In some cases the processing of your Personal Data will be necessary for Kube Partners in other to fulfil these obligations.
- How do we store your data?
Your personal data will be stored by us and our service providers in accordance with applicable data protection laws to the extent necessary for the processing purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. As aglobal enterprise, our usage of the Internet almost always involves the international transmission of personal data, both within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In case of international transfers originating from the EEA, where the European Commission has recognised a non-EEA country as providing an adequate level of data protection, your personal data may be transferred on this basis.
For transfers to non-EEA countries whose level of protection has not been recognised by the European Commission, we will either rely on a derogation applicable to the specific situation (e.g. if the transfer is necessary to perform our contract with you such as when making an international payment) or implement the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Who will receive your data?
We communicate your Personal Data only to identified and duly authorized recipients. These include:
- Financial or judicial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by law;
- External providers performing services on Kube Partners’ behalf.
- For how long will your Personal Data be stored?
Your data will be kept for the duration of our relationship (for example until you unsubscribe to a newsletter) and kept for a maximum of 2 years after the end of this relationship. For prospectsand personal Data sent through online forms, information is kept for 2 years.For any other data and/or purposes, your personal data are retained only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which such personal data were collected and for any required or permitted period under applicable laws.
Once the applicable time period has expired, we will delete your data by including it in batches of data to be flagged for deletion after two years of inactivity.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Kube Partners from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What are your data protection rights?
Kube Partners would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request Kube Partners for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Kube Partners correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kube Partners to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Kube Partners erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Kube Partners restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Kube Partners’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Kube Partners transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com .
Or write to us: Kube Partners Italy Srl, Via Bartolomeo Zucchi 7, 20900 Monza MB – Italy.
If you want to know more about our Cookies Policy please visit our dedicated webpage.
How to contact us
- By email to the webmaster or
- At the following address: Kube Partners Italy Srl, Via Bartolomeo Zucchi 7, 20900 Monza (MB) Italy
- Contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Kube Partners has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the competent data protection supervisory authority.