Commitment & Contract
Monza, Via Zucchi, 7. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes.
Compensation & Benefits
Generous, top of market, can grow rapidly depending on performance. Breakfast and snacks are on us when you work from the office.
Kube Partners is a managerial and ICT consultancy company active internationally on projects in insurance and banking industries. We design and implement advanced IT platforms based on cutting edge analysis technologies. As a company which is facing a fast growth into the international arena, we are looking for a talented, business-driven number-cruncher Junior Data Scientist.
A few examples of your responsibilities
- Preparation of periodic high-quality reports and representation of insurance data, to discuss with the team.
- Application of advanced analytical, statistical and mathematical methods on complex databases, to profoundly impact our product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaboration in the development of prototypes and new solutions.
- Redesign and automation of existing tools.
What We Offer
- 360-degree involvement. You will be immediately part of our projects, not working only on a single component, but involved in the entire creative process.
- Brilliant team. You’ll be surrounded by experts, leaders, and innovators. Your team will be made up of the brightest and nicest guys you’ve ever worked with.
- Data. You absolutely love to break down and analyze big datasets looking for insights, and then look at the same numbers all over again from another angle to find another way of reading them. We will always be generous in giving you data.
- International environmentOur clients and partners are located all over the world. We are an European company and your work will have an impact at an international level.
- Upskilling courses. Continuous learning is key to us.
- Your time to have a break. Fridge packed with healthy snack and cold drinks, coffee every time you need it, and an aperitivo on Friday for relaxing and having a chat with your colleagues.
What We Look For
- Accurate and rigorous analytical reasoning. You crunch numbers and perform calculations with confidence and accuracy. You interpret graph patterns at a glance. You’re a quick learner and can investigate and pick up new concepts on your own—especially when it comes to numbers and data.
- Eternal inquisitiveness. You feel the urge to understand why things are the way they are, and you’re suspicious of unproven assumptions.
- A relevant degree. You studied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or Economics, ideally at M.Sc. level. This isn’t required, but it’s a strong plus.
- Obsession with numbers. You really like to break down and analyze big datasets for insights—then look at the same numbers from a different angle to find another way of reading them.
- Interest in the topic. Insurance and Banking sectors could be a little boring for someone, but not for you!
- Enthusiasm. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done well!
- Good communication skills. You can pose questions with clarity, explain your reasoning concisely, pick the right graph to express a message, and create brief, insightful reports with a touch of flair.
- Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English.