Monza, Via Zucchi, 7. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes.
Compensation & Benefits
Generous, top of market, can grow rapidly depending on your performance. Breakfast and snacks are on us when you work from the office.
Kube Partners is a managerial and ICT consultancy company active internationally on projects in insurance and banking industries. We design and implement advanced IT platforms based on cutting edge analysis technologies. As a company which is facing a fast growth into the international arena, we are looking for a brilliant junior software developer who is passionate about complex problems ant their resolution.
A few examples of your responsibilities
- Development and testing of software components in a highly technological and innovative context.
- Management of development, testing and production environments.
- Definition of technological solutions to profoundly impact our product strategy and roadmap.
- Create brief, high-quality reports to explain your findings and discuss their implications with the relevant people.
- Writing of technical documentation.
What we offer
- Involvement. You will be immediately part of our projects, not working only on a single component, but involved in the entire creative process.
- Brilliant team. You’ll be surrounded by experts, leaders, and innovators. Your team will be made up of the brightest and nicest guys you’ve ever worked with.
- Challenges and growth opportunities. As we are an adventurous bunch of people, there will be always a challenge behind the corner waiting for you.
- International environmentOur clients and partners are located all over the world. We are an European company and your work will have an impact at an international level.
- Upskilling courses. Continuous learning is key to us.
- Your time to have a break. Fridge packed with healthy snack and cold drinks, coffee every time you need it, and an aperitivo on Friday for relaxing and having a chat with your colleagues.
What we look for
- You have a number-heavy degree. You studied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or Finance, ideally at MSc level. This is not required, but a strong plus.
- Intellectual Curiosity. You feel the urge to understand why things are the way they are, and are suspicious of unproven beliefs and assumptions. Finding the truth and explaining it is your crusade.
- Attention to quality and details. We aim for perfection and you are obsessed with the quality of your job.
- Respect of deadlines. To be perfect and in time, we know it is hard, but you can do it.
- Methodological rigour and ability to decompose a problem into its elements. You’re a very quick learner that can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own.
- Good communication skills. You can pose questions with clarity, explain your reasoning concisely.
- Good in English.We told you, we are international.
Background and Skills
You have good knowledge of:
- Java / J2EE / Java Concurrent Programming
- SOAP / REST API Design
- Hibernate ORM, HQL, SQL
- Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Security
- Apache Maven
- Use of Unix systems
- Welcome experience with:
- Version Control Systems (Git / BitBucket)
- Agile Frameworks (Jira Agile)
- Amazon AWS / EC2